Girls’ volleyball occurs in the fall and is open to all 6th–8th grade girls.
Click here to sign up for MS Girls’ volleyball. Tryouts will be on 5/8 & 5/9 from 4:10 to 5 pm.
Girls’ volleyball games are typically during the week after school. Practices begin in August and are held twice a week. The girls’ volleyball season runs through October.
Our philosophy is to give each participant the chance to play and grow. Overall, it is our hope that each girl gains:
- general volleyball knowledge and comfort on the court
- increased wellness and strength
- a sense of belonging
- skills of working together and of collaborating through grace and encouragement
- skills of personal goal setting and goal achieving
- encouragement and increased self-confidence
- increased school spirit
Athletes should bring a water bottle (filled) and knee pads to each practice.
Download all required waivers and medical forms from the main athletics page here.